Regional Early Childhood Alliance Coordinator
- Implement Alliance Vision and Goals
- Develop and continuously refine Alliance processes and implementation strategies
- Partner with Steering Committee to continuously assess and refine data to ensure accountability and impact
- Work closely with Torrington School Readiness Collaborative as a partner building a Regional Early Childhood Alliance
- Coordinate and conduct Alliance Resource Exchange Meetings on a periodic basis
- Foster information and best practice sharing among the Alliance members and community partners;
- Continuously research and recommend new Alliance members to the network
- Help build trust and alignment across the region’s stakeholders
- Relate and convey appropriate Alliance resources to Foundation staff
- Work with Alliance Consultant on relating State policies for children and families to local communities and the region
- Maintain positive working relationships with other regional Early Childhood and Family Alliances and Networks
- Regularly update Foundation website with Alliance information and resources
- Maintain continuous communications with Alliance members
- Seek out professional development opportunities to strengthen knowledge of the field and the geographic region
- Manage media relations and maximize media opportunities
- Ensure effective oversight and integrity of the Alliance’s fiscal matters;
- Research funding opportunities and prepare applications to support the work of the Alliance.
- Responsibly fulfill additional duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with Northwest Connecticut Region, including characteristics of communities and available resources
- Excellent Communicator: Experience interviewing and communicating with a variety of individuals from different geographic areas and backgrounds
- Ability to handle and treat information confidentially
- Ability to relate effectively with agency staff, residents, students, and the general public
- Ability to work independently
- Problem Solver: Navigates challenges with multiple competing interests
- Flexible, open to change and able to respond to issues in an agile way
- Ability to work cooperatively with other personnel
- Ability to work flexible hours, as well as attend morning and evening meetings as needed.
- Maintain timelines and meet Alliance objectives
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Reports to: Director of Grants & Program
Hours: Flexible /Daily- 25 hours per week
Benefits: Paid Vacation/Personal /Holidays
Application: Apply Now
Opening: Position open to start immediately
The recruitment process will remain open until an appropriate candidate is identified.
Please do not call or stop by the Community Foundation office.
The Community Foundation is committed to diversity in race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.